I’m showing you guys a little sneak peek to my Gersby bookcase from Ikea. I’ve repurposed the bookcase as a display for my heels. I can fit three pairs per shelf. I have too many heels to showcase and had to pick which ones I wanted to display; I chose to put my favourites…
- Top left: Guess Almond-Toe Nude Patent Platform Slingbacks (style: Rapine), bought at Winners
- Top middle: Michael Kors Black Patent T-Strap Sandals (style: Berkley T-Strap), bought at Hudson’s Bay, but they’re on sale at Browns Shoes for $79.98
- Top right: Louise et Cie Cobalt Suede D’orsay Pumps (style: Hermosah), bought at Vince Camuto (they still offer the same style in other colours, Nordstrom)
- Bottom left: Michael Kors Silver Patent T-Strap Sandals (style: Berkley T-Strap), bought at Browns Shoes (also on sale for $79.98 CAD)
- Bottom middle: Call It Spring Nude ‘Suede’ Pointed Toe Ankle Strap Pumps (style: Esterel), bought at Call It Spring
- Bottom right: Aldo Black Patent Peep Toe Pumps (style: Cribbs), bought at Aldo
Currently, only two of the five shelves are displaying shoes in my Gersby bookcase. Right now, the other three are: displays of my purses and jewellery, and then the remaining shelf is what I use to put my purse that I use everyday. I’m still playing around with how I want things displayed, I might move my everyday purse and then store three more pairs of heels. I will eventually post a pic of the remaining shelves in an IG post, so keep your eyes peeled for a post in the near future!